Chemistry Courses Online
First of all, the course will be useful to people who are interested in the world around them and are ready to study chemistry earlier and more than the school curriculum offers.
You will learn:
- Why does the body need proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- How to get the most benefit from vitamins.
- What are "surfactants" and why are they added to detergents.
- What are rocks and plastics made of?
Who is the course for?
To get access to assignments and chat with the author, you need to sign up:
- The course will be useful for people who want to supplement the school curriculum with knowledge about the fascinating chemistry that surrounds us every day. To pass the course you need to know the basics of natural science. It is also important that adults be present when performing chemical experiments.
- For all the curious and those who want to broaden their horizons through new knowledge that will be useful in everyday life.
- For Adults who want to make their lessons more interesting.
- For Teachers